[youtube id=”rqeSTukJI-E” mode=”normal” align=”center” autoplay=”yes”]
Be Seen From Other People’s Websites
Click Here To Go Back To The Home Screen.
Banner ads are great when targeting other sites that have an established amount of traffic. The goal here is to find blogs and sites that relate to what you’re trying to promote, since the traffic will also be looking for what the website is trying to promote.
Things To Keep In Mind:
- Ask the website owner for their monthly traffic stats to see if posting an ad on their site is worth your time and money
- You can do some preliminary research on their site from websites like Alexa.com and CheckPageRank.net (REMEMBER: This doesn’t give you a good enough break down of the site’s monthly traffic. It’s just to give you an idea)
- Look for blogs and websites that relate to your niche so your ad has a higher chance of getting clicked and converted into a sale
Step-By-Step Guide To Getting Traffic
- Craigslist (Done)
- Facebook Groups & Bloggers (Done)
- Facebook Ads (Done)
- Google, Bing and YouTube Ads (Done)
- Solo Ads (Done)
- Banner Ads (Done)