[youtube id=”kI2jhlAf6AI” mode=”normal” align=”center” autoplay=”yes”]
Mommy Bloggers Do It All The Time. Why Not You?
Okay, blogging isn’t just for mommies you know… There are quite a few people who make a pretty decent living from blogging! The HOW is pretty easy… The challenge is being patient and building your readership (AKA fans who translate into buyers).
It’s a challenge that is…unless you know how to get traffic to your blog!
What Do You Blog About?
You can virtually blog about anything. The technique is to categorize your articles so it’s easy for your viewers to find what they are looking for. If they are looking for help with their blog, write articles about blogging and put them into your blogging category. Do this for every category. Look at my blog for ideas.
Things To Keep In Mind:
- Most visitors to your blog will go to your ABOUT ME page, so make sure you pay special attention to setting this page up.
- Make your blog TRANSPARENT and HONEST. No scamming. Just you being you. That equates to sales.
- Videos rank higher on search engine results, but blog articles are still very powerful! Blog articles make up the majority of search engine results.
- You should use BLOG articles and VIDEOS together!
- BLOGGING should take you 20-30 mins!
- It is MORE important to make sure you blog DAILY than it is to make sure you’re writing a good 500 word SEO ready blog article… JUST BLOG. You can always go back and edit your article for SEO later.
What Is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
I have written a fully detailed article about both Onpage SEO and Offpage SEO as well as describing what Black Hat SEO is and why you should stay away from it!