[youtube id=”9sVmRL6-DSM” mode=”normal” align=”center” autoplay=”yes”]
Your Ad In Front Of THOUSANDS Of Hungry Customers? Yes, Please!
Solo Ads are very powerful. They’re simply an email that you write and send to another marketer’s list. If this list is very similar to who you are targeting, you have a gold mine right there to start making money!
When looking up where to place a solo ad, consider asking the list owner the following:
- What products have been marketed to this list in the past?
- What’s the age range of this list?
- What’s the open rate and conversion rate of this list?
- Are these ‘buyer leads’?
- Are they responsive? (Do they reply to emails?)
- Demographics (gender, location, etc)
Where To Buy Solo Ads: Safe-Swaps.com
Step-By-Step Guide To Getting Traffic
- Craigslist (Done)
- Facebook Groups & Bloggers (Done)
- Facebook Ads (Done)
- Google, Bing and YouTube Ads (Done)
- Solo Ads (Done)
- Banner Ads